[Owncloud] Website brainstorming review

Damien Tardy-Panis damientardypanis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:22:48 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

Over the past week, I've managed to reach a quite decent status for the
website brainstorming including remarks that some of you put there and
refactoring all these ideas within several logical parts.

There is currently a lot of things inside the document. It will be ambitious
to say we're going to do everything written there for the first version of the
website... But at least I want to make sure of 2 things :
- we didn't forget big important things
- everything there is consistent with the idea of ownCloud most of you have

So before starting to create a design based on this, I'd like you to give a
quick look at that kind of "brainstorming" (http://owncloud.notes.kde.org/1)
and add/comment what you want there.

We always need some quick feedback
Thank you,