[Owncloud] Re: WebODF integration into ownCloud

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Mon Jun 13 10:09:16 UTC 2011

Hi Matthew,

this sounds great. A WebODF integration is an important feature.

I suggest to make this an ownCloud Plugin/App.
A user should be able to click on a ODF file in the ownCloud filebrowser and select "edit".
A WebODF view should open and allow to view and edit the file.

ownCloud would be the first solution which enables the user to edit the same file in LibreOffice/Caligra and in the Browser.
Thats very cool.

Cheers
Frank