[Owncloud] WebODF integration into ownCloud

Matthew McKeen cognitivesudo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:03:19 UTC 2011

Hey everyone!

I'm a student that's about to get out of school in the coming week and
I've decided to hack on ownCloud.  I will be working on integrating ODF
editing and viewing using the WebODF library.  This is a feature I saw
requested on identi.ca, so it seems like a useful thing to have given the
current popularity of Google docs and the like.  If anyone has any ideas
on the specific implementation, or how it should look the end user, just
post to the list.

Thanks very much,
Matthew McKeen
cogsu on freenode

//This message might also come through the mods, I sent it orignally with
//my non member address, so sorry for any duplicates.