[Owncloud] Re: Help for the website, again

Kuimpje kuimpje at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 09:19:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

i'm just curious....i receive every day a few mails about creating a
website and such projects.
Why is nobody putting some effort in resolving bugs? Wouldn't that
deserve some more attention?

I have submitted a bug a few weeks ago and didn't even get a notice
that somebody is working on it...

Of course, i appreciate that people are contributing their skills to
get this project alive. But shouldn't
somebody fix the important things too?

Cheers,
Dado