[Owncloud] Mention KDE on the ownCloud log-in screen

Thomas Thym thym at kde.org
Sun Jun 12 08:32:02 UTC 2011

Hi!

I just read http://owncloudtest.blogspot.com/2011/06/owncloud-20-just-merged-with.html

I truly believe that ownCloud is a rocking cool projects with a great future (and I personally use it). From a KDE marketing perspective I am just wondering if it wouldn't be nice to have a little note on the log-in screen, that ownCloud is KDE Software or developed by the KDE community or something like that.

I have seen the log-in screen in many blogposts and articles and I think it would help the whole KDE project (to show what excellent software we have) as well as for ownCloud to show that the well know KDE community stands behind that software.

Just just my 0.02 CHF. Don't loose to much time thinking about it, but if it is ok for you to add such a note it would be great (IMHO).

Cheers and keep on rocking the world
Thomas