[Owncloud] Re: Vision

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:19:39 UTC 2011

If I may add the idea of *intuitive software*:

ownCloud provides *a set of intuitive software with** sharing capabilities
and* universal access to your files, through webdav or a web interface. It
also provides a platform to easily sync your contacts, calendars and
bookmarks across all your devices and gives you basic editing features right
on the web. It's easy to extend with a powerful and simple API
for applications and plugins and an easy installation process.

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh
Dept of Computer Sc. & Engineering.