[Owncloud] Re: Help for the website, again

Damien Tardy-Panis damientardypanis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 00:11:23 UTC 2011

Thanks for your reply Aamir.

> Hey Damien in the last message you sent 5 days ago, you clearly suggested
> the main points that you are going to implement. And these are very much
> acceptable to me.
>
> If you can just mail us some of the website design that you are going to
> implement for owncloud that would be awesome to see!!

Ok, for now I didn't do anything so that if some people wants to be part of
the design, they can also come to propose their own ideas. But when we will
have something, you'll get informed of course.

> > Sorry if you felt bad because nobody of us didn't replied.

It's ok I think I can overcome that ;-)

> > I would suggest you to spend some time on IRC channel : #owncloud so that
>
> we can have some realtime discussion about the website. And if you are
> stuck with some part of website and want community help then you can get
> much faster response over IRC.

Yes right, I'll definitely need to get used  to IRC.

> > SInce it is a Open Source project and others may also be interested in
>
> contributing so i think that we should have some kind of project that
> everybody can access and contribute to it. So i would suggest to get a new
> project at projects.kde.org

Yes that's what I meant.

Damien