[Owncloud] Re: Vision

Michael Gapczynski gapczynskim at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:25:06 UTC 2011

I'm currently working on sharing files for Google Summer of Code. It will
allow you to share files with other users and groups and set permissions for
the files you share. There is already files_publiclink, which allows you to
make a file public for download.

I've used http://www.000webhost.com/ in the past, I think ownCloud will work
alright on there.

The vision looks good, I can't wait until ownCloud is fully matured!

- Michael