[Owncloud] Re: SabreDAV

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Tue Jul 26 21:52:38 UTC 2011

Here are the handy SQL commands to repair your database, first for SQLite,
then for MySQL. Be sure to correct the prefix if you don’t use "oc_":

SQL FOR SQLITE DATABASE

DROP TABLE 'oc_locks';
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'oc_locks' (
  'id' int(10) NOT NULL,
  'userid' varchar(200) DEFAULT NULL,
  'owner' varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL,
  'timeout' int(10) DEFAULT NULL,
  'created' int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  'token' varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL,
  'scope' tinyint(4) DEFAULT NULL,
  'depth' tinyint(4) DEFAULT NULL,
  'uri' text,
  PRIMARY KEY ('id')
);
DROP TABLE 'oc_properties';
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'oc_properties' (
  'userid' varchar(200) NOT NULL,
  'propertypath' varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  'propertyname' varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  'propertyvalue' text NOT NULL
);

###################################

SQL FOR MYSQL DATABASE

DROP TABLE 'oc_locks';
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'oc_locks' (
  'id' int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  'userid' varchar(200) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  'owner' varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  'timeout' int(10) unsigned DEFAULT NULL,
  'created' int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  'token' varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  'scope' tinyint(4) DEFAULT NULL,
  'depth' tinyint(4) DEFAULT NULL,
  'uri' text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci,
  PRIMARY KEY ('id')
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci
AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
DROP TABLE 'oc_properties';
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'oc_properties' (
  'userid' varchar(200) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  'propertypath' varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  'propertyname' varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  'propertyvalue' text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL