[Owncloud] SabreDAV

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Fri Jul 22 21:45:27 UTC 2011

Hello list,

I replaced HTTP_Webdav with SabreDAV. The WebDAV part of ownCloud should work
much better now. To tell you some advantages of SabreDAV: it is a very active
project, the developers answer questions within hours, CalDAV and CardDAV
support are implemented and the code ownCloud needs to use SabreDAV is very
small.
On the downside I had to change the database layout. The tables "locks" and
"properties" changed. If you like messing around with SQL you'll find the table
definitions in docs/owncloud.sql, the rest of you might create a new ownCloud
installation.
See you at Desktop Summit,

Jakob