[Owncloud] Re: How translate owncloud.

Jan-Christoph JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Tue Jul 19 06:50:25 UTC 2011

Hey Francois,

another guy (Remi Guillot) just said he translated ownCloud to French.
Here are his files:
http://mars.iuk.hdm-stuttgart.de/~jb089/owncloud/apps/files_publiclink/get.php?token=63a89199b81ad7ae3706a8a0f5b3cf707b729f4f
It would be cool if you could counter-check them with your translation.
And when you’re ready feel free to send them to the mailing list. There’s
always changes to be made so the translation does not need to be 100%
ready.

Btw we need to better coordinate translation efforts and make it easier
for new languages to come in. Is there anything planned like using
http://Transifex.net ? (Which is an awesome web interface for
translating.)
I can manage that because I need to use Transifex for another project
already. I’ll probably try out how it works either way and let you know.