[Owncloud] ownsync, existing?

Juan Carlos Cornejo mylists at paintblack.com
Thu Dec 8 16:14:27 UTC 2011

Hi Dal and all,

If I may add to your email:
During the past weeks I have been working on a WebDAV sync for
OwnCloud written using Qt 4.7+.  I have been a bit hesitant to release
it yet, for worry that it may eat your files. Though, after using it
myself, I haven't yet noticed any file loss.
While I was hoping to make this work with multiple OS's, due to Qt, I
have yet to be able to compile it on Windows or OS X.  But that's
mainly due to not having either machine :)
If anyone is willing to help me test it, that would be great!
Best Regards,Juan Carlos