[Owncloud] [ITC] Feedr - social feed reader/manager for ownclowd

Stephan Schulz lists at seron.de
Fri Dec 2 15:04:33 UTC 2011

Sounds great!
What would be an additional interesting feature would be to make the feeds accessible from outside owncloud as well. Via a web service, similar to google reader so users would be able to keep on reading using an app on their phones on the go and still news are getting marked as read. Would be nice to have a personalized RSS feed in the cloud without showing google what topics I am interested in.

Regards sfs