[Owncloud] a patch for updating bookmarks list

blizzz at arthur-schiwon.de blizzz at arthur-schiwon.de
Fri Aug 19 10:24:29 UTC 2011

Hi Golnaz,

thanks a lot for your patch! That thing annoyed me, too, but have not yet
found time to fix it. So that's great!

Please follow Jans adivce on how to get it in :)

Additionally, I have had a short look into the patch and have two wishes
for improvement:
1) could you please link the tags to ?tag=TAG ? Because they can be
filtered :)
2) could you please use encodeEntities() when putting out foreign text to
the page to prevent JS insertion?
You can see how updateBookmarksList() utilizes both.

Thx + Cheers
Arthur

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:55:18 +0430, Golnaz Nilieh
<golnaz.nilieh at gmail.com>