[Owncloud] a patch for updating bookmarks list

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Fri Aug 19 09:56:35 UTC 2011

Hey Golnaz,

for the moment, if you tested it and it works (+ doesn’t break anything)
it’s ok for you to directly patch it in master – since development is
going fast and Bookmarks already is in the master branch.

When switching to Gitorious we’ll think about a policy but in general the
merge requests there are pretty much fine.

Thanks for your help!