[Owncloud] Bookmarks App

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Tue Aug 16 10:24:48 UTC 2011

That sounds great! For me (with MySQL) the bookmarks don’t show up yet but
are stored in the database.

For general layout, it’s probably best to go with how Public links and
Users look at the moment – a table listing all the bookmarks and the top
row for adding a new one.

The library Chosen that we use might be helpful for the tag input:
http://harvesthq.github.com/chosen/

If you have todos, feel free to add them at the tasks page under Bookmarks
http://owncloud.notes.kde.org/1
I noted a first few (which you probably already have in mind):
- connect to Freelish.us, Delicious, Mr. Wong, Xmarks
- import browser bookmarks with 1 click directly in the browser (possible?)
- automatically fetch title from address

Thanks!