[Owncloud] Re: ownCloud 1.1 RC1 releases

Aldo "xoen" Giambelluca xoen at xoen.org
Sat Oct 30 10:29:45 UTC 2010

2010/10/29 Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org>:
> One more thing. We should collect all the new (and old) features in the Wiki so that
> we can write a nice announcement for the 1.1. release next week.
> Could someone create a wiki page and collect the input?

I've created the page on the wiki with the RC download link [1]. It's
just a draft, everyone should see
the list of changes and complete it.
I've also changed a little the main page, there is a link to the
ownCloud 1.1 release page,
hope you don't mind, BTW you can easily revert things.

[1]: http://owncloud.org/index.php/OwnCloud_1.1

> We also need someone to write the announcement.

I think make a list of changes is a good point to start for the
release announcment

--
Aldo "xoen" Giambelluca