[Owncloud] Re: Mockup (1 - Files)

Andrej Čremožnik andrej.cremoznik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:21:14 UTC 2010

@François, I re-read your mail from yesterday and it seem I misunderstood
you a bit. With that vertical align thing you meant to position the entire
arrow column in a straight vertical line. I thought you were referring to
the vertical alignment of a single object inside a row. Sorry about that.

Still I think not having those arrows in a straight column is better than
forcing the user to skim all the way to the right. Even though the rows have
a bottom border it can still be hard to follow the same row from the
filename to the arrow on the right. Not to mention visually impaired or
otherwise disabled persons.

@Robin, if you have a large list of files with short filenames and one with
a long filename, wouldn't it look ugly? If I understand you correctly you
wanted to position the arrows in a straight column right after the longest
filename, right?

Andrej Čremožnik