[Owncloud] Re: Mockup (1 - Files)

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Thu Nov 4 15:09:12 UTC 2010

Hi François,

wow. This looks really nice. I like it a lot!!!!

The only minor issue I have is that the blue in the header is conflicting with the colors in the ownCloud logo. But this is really a minor issue! :-)

I would like to have your interface for the next ownCloud version if you ask me. :-)

What do the other think?

Cheers
Frank