[Owncloud] owncloud in android

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Fri May 14 15:32:29 UTC 2010

> > it's possible create a version mobil about index.php of owncloud.
> >
> > what you think?
>
> It sounds like a good plan to have a versions that is optimized for smaller
> screens. I will look if I can make something for it.

You could use templates (with smarty?). Depending on the device you return
another template. This solution would seperate code and layout, a huge
advantage IMO.
The downside is that you produce more overhead (loading and parsing of the
template) and that possibly different browsers/frontends require a complete
different way of handling the data.

Jakob