[Owncloud] OwnClouds Future

Mario Đanić mario.danic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 22:51:28 UTC 2010

Hi Cody,

please keep in mind that I have not contributed a single line of code
to OwnCloud ... yet :)

The ideas you have certainly sound feasible, at least from the
technical point of view.
You would have to come up with a format in which you would exchange information,
pretty much like Tomboy folks did for notes ... hopefully that will go
into OwnCloud as a
plugin one day as well.

As you probably already know, it would also require changes to various
desktop elements.
Not impossible, but requires collaboration from a lot of people.

Crazy? Hardly. But I don't think it will happen in the short term.

Cheers,
Mario