[Owncloud] Junior jobs

ward at loockx.be ward at loockx.be
Mon Mar 15 11:12:37 UTC 2010

Hello Frank,

Maybe we should join #owncloud on irc (freenode) when we are active.. I'm having
a full time job so I'm just able to join in @ evenings.

Greets,
Ward

On Sun Mar 14 22:51 , Frank Karlitschek  sent:

>Hi Ward,
>
>thats great. We need all the help we can get. :-)
>
>We donĀ“t have a bugtracker or a junior jobs page yet.
>
>Perhaps you could create a junior jobs page on the ownCloud.org wiki and collect
some ideas?
>I think I mentioned a few things in my blog post already.
>
>Or do the other on the list have ideas? :-)
>
>I think we can use bugs.kde.org as a bugtracker. It would be also great to as
the KDE Sysadmins if they could create a category for us there and set a link to
it on the ownCloud.org wiki.