[Owncloud] Junior jobs

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Sun Mar 14 21:51:29 UTC 2010

Hi Ward,

thats great. We need all the help we can get. :-)

We donĀ“t have a bugtracker or a junior jobs page yet.

Perhaps you could create a junior jobs page on the ownCloud.org wiki and collect some ideas?
I think I mentioned a few things in my blog post already.

Or do the other on the list have ideas? :-)

I think we can use bugs.kde.org as a bugtracker. It would be also great to as the KDE Sysadmins if they could create a category for us there and set a link to it on the ownCloud.org wiki.

:-)

Cheers
Frank