[Owncloud] planing 1.1

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Thu Jun 24 14:23:20 UTC 2010

Hi all,

now with 1.0. out of the door I would like to start planing 1.1
I would like to do the discussion on this mailing-list so that everybody is on the same page.

I think we should release 1.1 really soon with some polish and small feature enhancement.
I think we a development window of 6 weeks starting today an 3 weeks of beta testing is realistic.

So let´s start a discussion and planing who is doing what for 1.1

- I will extend the OCS API to support extended attributes so that Martin can do the KDE integration for his GSoC project.
- I will also fix and extend the pluginsystem so that we support real plugins like a mediaplayer or a photo gallery.
- Sharing of files with others. I already have some code and I will work on this.

What are your plans?  :-)

Cheers
Frank

--