[Owncloud] Relogin and php-fcgid

Reinhard Schneidewind mailing_lists at bluevisiontec.com
Mon Jul 12 13:57:41 UTC 2010

Hello,

I tried out owncloud in my home network. Because my Server is running
php-fcgid, I had to patch owncloud.php .
After successful work I found a bug while trying to relogin, so I
thought that I could provide a patch for this.

I added all files as attachment to this mail:

* loginform-login_after_logout.patch
   Because it was not possible to relogin after pressing logout button,
I removed "loginbutton=1" from REQUEST_URI
   for login form
* owncloud-webdav-fcgid.patch & htaccess
   This files are necessary to run owncloud with a separate user with
php5-fcgid. The patch as provided allows to run
   owncloud with fcgid enabled or not.

Hope this is helpful for someone.

Regards, schnere