[Owncloud] Re: Owncloud 1.1 bug : as soon as I upload a file, the filelist is not shown

José Adiel Blandón Rivera canchex at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:18:09 UTC 2010

Hello, thanks for a project like this :)

I had this similar situation on old version of owncloud when I upload a
file with a filename that have special characters P/E: á é ñ (i'm from
latin america :-P) maybe something similar happens to you?

I used a client to conect through webdav and create a web drive on
windows machines where I put the files to upload, when i put a filename
as mentioned before it showed me an error and the web interface no
longer worked :( i had to manually delete the file from the storage to
fix the web interface problem.

The fix was forcing to use UTF8 in the client, but no all open source
clients supports that feature :(

Regards