[Owncloud] Owncloud 1.1 bug : as soon as I upload a file, the filelist is not shown

Gaël Beaudoin gaboo at gaboo.org
Wed Dec 1 21:19:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been playing with the latest version of owncloud. Unfortunately I
encounter a bug that prevent me to really use it.

First, I've done the tests in both firefox and chrome, latest stable versions
to date.

The upload UI is very confusing. Why not a simple form with a submit button ?
The current one lacks feedback.

Anyway, as soon as I've uploaded a file in the default/root folder, the file
list is not shown anymore. If I remove the fil from the storage path manually,
the (empty) list is back.

The data is on the server, the rights looks good.

Without data : http://imagebin.org/125676
With an uploaded file : http://imagebin.org/125673

Is it a known problem ?
Thanks!