[Owncloud] Quick question

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:24:12 UTC 2010

Hi guys/girls,

I know there is some work going into collaborative editing. I just bumped into the article below, which might be interersting - as in, it talks about algorithms which help resolve the issues you have when creating a real-time collaboration framework. It's about google's wave - while the product is dead, there are some clever solutions in there which are described in some whitepapers: http://www.waveprotocol.org/whitepapers/operational-transform

Article: http://googlewavedev.blogspot.com/2010/03/novell-pulse-and-google-wave.html

Just FYI, not sure if it's very interesting to anyone right now ;-)