D18238: Implements a new button on findbar that allows users to choose the color that highlights the text

Joao Oliveira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 16 00:11:09 GMT 2019

joaonetto marked an inline comment as done.
joaonetto added a comment.

  There's some people asking for it on bugzilla, to change the search highlight color, but as Nate said, no other reader does this.

  384267 Also mentions this of "Selection Background", but would it change highlight color too or only the string that I'm searching?

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in searchlineedit.cpp:92
> why does setting the color start a new search?

So the rect changes color. I think that continueSearch would be better.