D18238: Implements a new button on findbar that allows users to choose the color that highlights the text

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 15 23:40:32 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  If you move it to the config dialog i guess it may make sense to have if it's not very intrusive.

  You forgot about presentationsearchbar.cpp

  And if you really want to let change this yellow, you may also let people want to change the blue when searching on the thumbnail?

  As you may notice I'm really not sold on this extra configuration option :D

  Someone else has opinions on this?

INLINE COMMENTS

> okular.kcfg:310
> +  <entry key="SearchColorButton" type="Color" >
> +   <default code="true" >Qt::yellow</default>
> +  </entry>

Let it be the same color it was, i.e. qRgb( 255, 255, 64

> searchlineedit.cpp:92
>      m_changed = true;
> +    startSearch();
>  }

why does setting the color start a new search?