D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

George Bodley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 11 12:52:58 GMT 2019

gbodley added a comment.

  In D18118#389518 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18118#389518>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D18118#389517 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18118#389517>, @sander wrote:
  >
  > > Qt requires you to swipe with three(!) fingers, though
  >

  > Oh, no wonder I never discovered it. Anything other than single-finger swipe is pretty useless and non-discoverable IMO.

  I just learned about it myself just now.  I tested it.  It's not too bad as the three fingers can be placed in a horizontal line.  It works pretty well, but I think I would still prefer just a singe touch on the left side of the page.  I think there just needs to a button for "pedal mode" which activates mouse clicks with a static mouse pointer position.