D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

George Bodley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 11 12:47:28 GMT 2019

gbodley added a comment.

  In D18118#389517 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18118#389517>, @sander wrote:

  > Changing pages by swiping on a touchscreen works already (Qt requires you to swipe with three(!) fingers, though). But if I were a piano player using Okular to show me the music sheets I'd rather not swipe for fear of smashing the entire screen off the piano.

  For piano players they are mostly going forward so a simple touch anywhere on the screen moves the page forward.  The problem is there needs to be a much better way of backing up a few pages.  The wheel is good with a mouse, but not very good at all with just a finger.   I see simple touching once on the left side of the screen as being the best most simple solution.  What is really needed is to be able to do this with the finger, but not force this behavior on the mouse.