D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 8 21:36:58 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I totally agree that presentations are stressful enough. But we can't use this observation to preclude any possible user interface changes to presentation mode. That can't be right.

  Idea: swiping back and forwards might be better, especially if you can touch or swipe to go forward, but to go back you need to swipe. That would make it hard to accidentally go back.