D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 8 21:32:24 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  In D18118#389500 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18118#389500>, @sander wrote:

  > How about we let the new behavior apply only to touch events, and leave the mouse handling as it is?

  I don't know, it is still a behaviour change, and given how nervous people usually are when doing a presentation i wouldn't like the behaviour of a software i've used lots of times be changed on me, suddenly "the wrong" page shows up and i get even more nervous and i press again and "randomly" sometimes it goes backward and sometimes forward...

  It's not an experience i would want to suffer myself.