D15205: Support setting font color for typewriter annotation

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 27 09:29:53 BST 2018

tobiasdeiminger added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> editannottooldialog.cpp:275
>          engineElement.setAttribute( QStringLiteral("type"), QStringLiteral("PickPoint") );
> -        engineElement.setAttribute( QStringLiteral("color"), QStringLiteral("#000000") );
> +        engineElement.setAttribute( QStringLiteral("color"), fontColor );
>          engineElement.setAttribute( QStringLiteral("block"), QStringLiteral("true") );

engine [color] seems to be too ambiguous to store font color in it. Consider near future, when we want to implement font color support for inline notes. Then we have two different colors for one annotation, namely "background color" and "text color". One general color attribute (engine [color] / annotation [color] ) is not sufficient there. I think it's better to introduce a new annotation [textColor] attribute now.