D7962: Implement several new print scaling options

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 21 19:56:41 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  No problem, and don't let me rush you!

  If these new options are hidden or enabled conditionally on the basis that they are not yet ready for prime time or are a tech preview, then what I would like to see is for this to be made explicit, probably in the Settings window:

    [] Enable experimental printing features
       Turns on experimental support for native Qt printing.
       This offers more options, but may be buggy. Use at your own risk.

  Otherwise I worry that the conneciton between "force rasterization" and "show me all the print scaling options" will only be apparently to the developers (i.e. you :) ).