D7962: Implement several new print scaling options

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 20 21:56:07 BST 2018

sander added a comment.

  Sorry for the delay, I have been wanting to fix this for quite a while now.  Now that you nudge me about it I'll promise to update the patch before the end of the weekend.

  Actually, I was going to remove the dependence on https://phabricator.kde.org/D7949 from this patch, and have the new options appear only when 'rasterization' is set. It is my hope that this makes the patch less contentious. Any opinions on this?