D15204: Add typewriter annotation tool

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 4 14:32:44 BST 2018

sander added a comment.

  Would it a good idea to split those changes that deal with the color alpha channel into a separate patch?  That would make reviewing easier, and lead to more legible git history.

INLINE COMMENTS

> parttest.cpp:45
>  public:
> -    CloseDialogHelper(Okular::Part *p, QDialogButtonBox::StandardButton b) : m_part(p), m_button(b), m_clicked(false)
>      {

Is this change really needed for the Typewriter tool, or is it 'just' related cleanup of the `CloseDialogHelper` class? If the latter, can we move it into a separate patch?

> pageviewannotator.cpp:274
>              clicked = false;
> -
>              // safety check