D16345: Create new "Zoom to 100%" action

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 24 04:22:28 BST 2018

ngraham added subscribers: tobiasdeiminger, sander.
ngraham added a comment.

  I maintain that it is useful to have items in the main menu so that users can always discover functionality irrespective of the toolbar state, and learn keyboard shortcuts without having to show a separate window.

  How do we proceed here? Any other #okular <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/okular/> or #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> folks want to weigh in? @sander and/or @tobiasdeiminger? Any thoughts?

  In D16345#347365 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16345#347365>, @veqz wrote:

  > One thing though: Has any thought been put into whether «Zoom to 100%» should be located below «Zoom In» and «Zoom Out», or between those two?

  No objection to either one; I'll go with the consensus view. However I do note that Konsole does puts the equivalent option in between:
  F6347381: Between.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6347381>