D16345: Create new "Zoom to 100%" action

Tore Havn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 22 22:57:51 BST 2018

veqz added a comment.

  I'm in favour of adding this. I'm generally a fan of «completeness», and often like to know I have «reset» the zoom level. I'd think that as a standard, if the menu contains «Zoom In» and «Zoom Out» options, it really should include a «reset»/«Zoom to 100%» option as well.

  Furthermore, I just played around with Okular, and found that there is no hint whatsoever of which keyboard shortcuts to use to Zoom except for looking in the menu. So a «Zoom to 100%» would be a good thing to add for that reason as well.

  One thing though: Has any thought been put into whether «Zoom to 100%» should be located below «Zoom In» and «Zoom Out», or between those two?