"Save copy as" option

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 9 21:23:48 BST 2018

El dimarts, 9 d’octubre de 2018, a les 11:09:54 CEST, Dominique Delande va escriure:
> Thank you for producing okular, which I use every day |-).
> In old versions of okular (e.g. version packaged with Debian Stretch),
> there was a very useful option "Save copy as". This made it possible to
> simply save a PDF file downloaded from a browser. In such a case, with
> the option "Save as", okular proposes to save in /tmp, which is VERY
> inconvenient.
> Apparently, the "Save copy as" option has recently disappeared; it is no
> longer present in version 1.3.3 used bu Ubuntu 18.04.
> Any plans to restore this extremely useful option?

"Save copy as" is just "Save as" now.

I don't understand why proposing /tmp (which is where the file lives) is so inconvenient, your home or whatever you prefer is just a click away on the save dialog using the left sidebar, no?