D7962: Implement several new print scaling options

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 8 21:16:51 BST 2018

sander added a comment.

  > Is there a good UI reason to force users to manually click "force rasterization", or is it just technical difficulty?

  My current approach is the most simple one; I am not a fan of buttons etc that change their value depending on other buttons (other than enabledness).

  Also, I'm a pretty sure that people will be surprised when selecting a new scaling option automagically turns on rasterization.

  All your objections are valid in a sense, but I think they should be covered in the documentation.  I have tried to find out how to properly extend the docbook file that comes with Okular, and failed.  Is there any good documentation available on how to locally build those files into something legible?

  Given the promise of future documentation improvements, can this patch be approved?