D13170: Add test for additional form actions

Andre Heinecke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 29 08:44:10 UTC 2018

aheinecke added a comment.

  In D13170#269657 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13170#269657>, @aacid wrote:

  > QTest::qWait( 100 ); is bad as you probably already guessed since it's "machine dependant".

  Yeah, looked fishy ;-) Although stuff like that is used in part test on other places so i've copied it.

  > In those cases you awnt to use the QTRY_ versions, i.e. QTRY_VERIFY2 instead of QVERIFY2

  I'll try.

  > Also you probably want QCOMPARE instead of QVERIFY if your QVERIFY has a == inside, because that way when it fails it already says the expected: actual: values without you having to construct the string (in this case we want QTRY_COMPARE to be able to remove the wait() calls).

  I used QVERIFY2 with the equality operator because there is no QCOMPARE2 for QVERIFY So I can't add a message. And if I use such a helper function I need to know the actual failure line.

  > Hope i made sense :D

  Yes, thanks :-)