D11723: Add FormFieldSignature to Okular namespace

Chinmoy Ranjan Pradhan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 23 14:57:18 UTC 2018

chinmoyr added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in form.cpp:284
> What's this used for?

For other formfields it can be used to set their default states. But for signature field I have no idea.

> aacid wrote in form.h:390
> What would be the usecase for this force?

I never thought of a possible use case before duplicating it here. For now I have removed  it from the patch. I will update this diff if I find any use case.

> aacid wrote in form.h:412
> As a viewer when would we need to have a different validation time than now?

Same here. Never actually thought of a use case and still can't find one.