D13483: Add SignatureSummaryDialog and SignaturePropertiesDialog

Chinmoy Ranjan Pradhan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 26 17:19:36 UTC 2018

chinmoyr abandoned this revision.
chinmoyr added a comment.

  Outdated diff

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in signaturewidgets.cpp:158
> Fixed size is usually not a good idea, why are you doing it?

Well it's the result of taking your advice of "do what adobe does" bit too far.
Just curious, why is it bad? Because you can only see elided text? Are there other reasons?

> aacid wrote in signaturewidgets.cpp:168
> Maybe activated makes more sense than clicked so it can be used with the keyboard too?

For certificate viewer I will take that into  consideration.

> aacid wrote in signaturewidgets.cpp:171
> Why a readonly textedit instead of a label?

Because adobe reader has a read only textedit.

> aacid wrote in signaturewidgets.cpp:215
> I'm not sure but i think it's a bit drasting closing this dialog when asking for "Signature Properties", what's the rationale behind it?

Even here I copied adobe.