D13483: Add SignatureSummaryDialog and SignaturePropertiesDialog

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 26 14:13:58 UTC 2018

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> signaturewidgets.cpp:158
> +    setModal( true );
> +    setFixedSize( QSize( 450, 400 ));
> +    setWindowTitle( i18n("Signature Properties") );

Fixed size is usually not a good idea, why are you doing it?

> signaturewidgets.cpp:168
> +    sigPropTree->setModel( m_sigPropModel );
> +    connect( sigPropTree, &QTreeView::clicked, this, &SignaturePropertiesDialog::updateText );
> +

Maybe activated makes more sense than clicked so it can be used with the keyboard too?

> signaturewidgets.cpp:171
> +    m_sigPropText = new QTextEdit( this );
> +    m_sigPropText->setReadOnly( true );
> +

Why a readonly textedit instead of a label?

> signaturewidgets.cpp:194
> +    setModal( true );
> +    setFixedSize( QSize(250, 100) );
> +    setWindowTitle( i18n("Signature Validation Status") );

Same question as above

> signaturewidgets.cpp:215
> +{
> +    reject();
> +    SignaturePropertiesDialog sigPropDlg( m_sigInfo, this );

I'm not sure but i think it's a bit drasting closing this dialog when asking for "Signature Properties", what's the rationale behind it?