D13484: Show signature validation summary as popup

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 26 13:51:22 UTC 2018

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> part.cpp:1556
> +        {
> +            m_formsMessage->setText( i18n( "This document has forms of which atleast one is a signature form. Click on the buttons to interact with them." ) );
> +        }

I think atleast is not a word. Also does the user really care about this "you have a signature form", why are signature forrms more important than the rest?

> part.cpp:3571
> +{
> +    const QString message = allSignaturesValid ? i18n( "All signatures are valid." ) : i18n( "Atleast one signature has problem." );
> +    m_pageView->displayMessage( message, QString(), allSignaturesValid ? PageViewMessage::Info : PageViewMessage::Error, 10000 );

atleast is two words i think, also "has problem" is not correct either i think.

> part.h:237
>          void enableLayers( bool enable );
> +        void slotShowSigStatus( bool allSignaturesValid );

ideally we should not have "slot" in the name, just what the function does, also Sig -> Signature please, no need to make it shorter :)

> pageview.cpp:5550
> +    bool allSignaturesValid = true;
> +    foreach ( PageViewItem * item, d->items )
> +    {

I don't think this logic belongs here, it should be in document, this is not an "UI" thing, more a "core" thing.

What do you think?