D10974: Add option to ignore print margins

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 7 17:20:21 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I personally don't think "printable area" is a problematic or confusing string, but I'm willing to compromise on that.

  macOS uses "Scale to fit paper size" BTW.

  I like the GTK dialog's "Page scaling" combobox with multiple options because this really is a scaling setting. I would support using a combobox, (or radio buttons if we have the space). For the string in question let me throw out some more options:

  - Shrink to fit if necessary
  - Fit on page, shrink if necessary
  - Scale to fit