D9328: Add support for cancellable image rendering and text extraction

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 31 20:49:35 UTC 2018

rkflx accepted this revision.
rkflx added a comment.

  Yay, `make test` looks much better now. (I still get some failures, but those are also present without the patch – no time to bisect right now though, sorry. Let's see what the CI says.) Short manual testing was fine too.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9328#198363, @aacid wrote:

  > So good thing we have tests.... i should run them more often :D

  …like on every `arc diff`? ;) See `arc unit`. I suspect this way it would be possible to light up the green star in Phab's Diff Detail > Unit section. Peter did something similar recently for `arc lint` (see https://phabricator.kde.org/D9943#193322).

BRANCH
  cancellable (branched from master)