D14904: TOC: Add collapse/expand options

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 22 23:29:18 BST 2018

aacid added a comment.

  In D14904#313604 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14904#313604>, @sander wrote:

  > Thanks for the patch.
  >
  > - I like 'Expand whole section', too.
  > - I don't think additional separators are necessary.
  > - Four times the same icon looks strange to me, but I don't know what the alternatives are.

  Don't have any icon?

  > None of this is blocking to me.  @aacid , do you object to me merging this?

  The braces are all in the wrong place, and @ngraham didn't seem to happy with the wording as far as i understand.

INLINE COMMENTS

> part.cpp:2996
> +                          m_toc.data(), &TOC::expandRecursively);
> +        popup->addAction( QIcon::fromTheme(QStringLiteral("view-list-tree")), i18n("Collapse recursively"),
> +                          m_toc.data(), &TOC::collapseRecursively);

Would "Collapse children" instead of just "Collapse" make more sense? For some reason my brain thought this would close up until the root when i read "Collapse recursively"